Friday, December 12, 2014

MUSIC!!

WELL, its easy to say that MuSIc Is mY CRacK  (read that in a creaky voice).
That goes along with one of my favorite sayings which is:
Image courtesy of wallpapers wide 
 I feel like music is my sole existence, if there was none I would have no purpose, or I would just sing all the time and probably be a real life musical, as in I would just sing twenty four seven.  I enjoy most types of music ACCEPT rap, jazz, and country.  If you asked me what my favorite song was I would reply with: which one? Then probably say "Hero"(the song is better when it's loud.  That said I have uncontrollable need for listening to music.  Over the past four years I have only gone three days without listening to music, if I do say so myself that is impressive.  To prove to you, well, i'm listening to music right now, as I am typing these word along with the beat, beem bum beem bum beem bum beem bum...   I mostly listen to anything that I can relate to, has a good beat, or is catchy.   I honestly have no idea what I would do without music, it is what I drain my feelings into also it gives me motivation to play xbox.  I usually have all my music on itunes or the music app, whatever that is, however I turn my phone on airplane mode to save battery and I listen to the same songs over and over and over like a trillion times.  Then I get so bored I just end up listening to youtube and then my phone dies an hour later cause its a peice of shit.  Then i'm stuck in the world, with no music and I get all sad and depressed.  

I also think its the type of headphones you have, my favorite pair I have right now are the skullcandy crushers, they have a bass amplifier inside the headphones, so basically you listen and it shakes your head.  Why I still have an iphone is because without one I couldn't sync my music or stream it as easily.  I also think that because of recent technology music is a lot easier to find, I also think that one day  we will run out of musical ideas and there will be a "musical darkages" the "markages" and then one specific person will come along and  break the shell of awkwardness and make an amazing song that everyone likes and it will inspire millions to start writing and singing music.  

I'm not entirely sure if that is going to happen, however  it is entirely possible but is is just a theory.  I do hope I am not around for the "markages".  The main point I am trying to make is that I love music, to the point in which it isn't even funny, I even got specific ski helmet just so that I could listen to music while I ski.  THE POINT IS THIS: without music I would be nothing, I would be a shriveled up raisin that shrinks in the corner and doesn't come out all day, or something similar. 


No comments:

Post a Comment