Thursday, January 8, 2015

Longboarding

Initially I was planning on making my entire blog about longboarding, and then I was like, BORING! so here's what I did, I changed my blog! however this just tells you that I love to longboard, I mean I longboard practically every day and when i'm not longboarding I SKI!!!  I even longboarded down the highway... it was totally sick.  Here I made a gif of where I went.


http://gifmaker.me/PlayFrameAnimation.php?folder=2015010815spKPiH9e0HIOTwcm4PGwNs



Well, the place that I longboarded has changed a bit, the roads are paved, its steeper, they added a roundabout, oh and where that dirt site is is where maxwells is and outside of maxwells... a giant concrete area.  Then there's a walkway I continued on for about half a mile.  The longboard that I have is called a fiber flex , the one in the link is 250$ and mine was 400$ because its awesome, plus 50$ wheels and 100$ bearings.  Lets just say this think is like riding n glass, and its absolutely amazing.  However longboarding isn't the only thing I can do, I can also skateboard, and i'm ok at it.  I can ollie, pop shove it, and shove it.  I learned because I broke my arm going down a hill, then I got my cast, and then kept trying and trying and trying, with my cast on, until I got it.  However I have stopped longboarding and skateboarding because it just got boring,  but thats the beauty about park city, I mean we have snow now so I will ski, then when i'm tired of skiing... I will longboard because it will be summer by the time i'm done with it.  I usually spend my time longboarding in redstone because you'r actually allowed to, unlike some other places, like malls and parts of gateway, other wise I would be in slc every day.  Although redstone works out for me because my friend david lives there, and you know, ill just stay there is I wanna.   I donk know, I really want a longboard with double bushings so that the turn radius is like 1 foot.  That would be sick.  I shouldn't be greedy because I have 6 boards.  I have 3 skateboards 22 longboards and one carver, however I need to do a touch up on my carver because its wheels are all gunked up and you can't move two feet.   However I have no place to store them all so they usually end up in my room. The fact is, I enjoy longboarding, also to add on to that fact I do stupid stuff with my longboard.  Like go down the highway.  Also I end up not having a place to stay at night so I eather go over to smiths and sleep OVERNIGHT hiding in their stuffed animal basket, which i'm pretty sure is also illegal.  One time my friends threw me in there and the back of the cardboard box exploded and I went tumbling out.  However it all ends I am a crazy, longboarder.

No comments:

Post a Comment