Friday, January 9, 2015

Christmas

So this is and is not gonna be a giant list of what I got for christmas it is more of less just gonna review.
Christmas Bright
Image courtesy of Painting You With Words 
 So my family doesn't really have a christmas morning, no its a wild chaotic driven, panic morning.  its completely ridiculous. However I have a really... "funny"... story.  My family has this giant 2000$ TV in the basement and  my family and I always use it to watch movies.  I was having a sleepover downstairs where the giant TV is and I was moving my stuff down there because thats where my room was gonna be.  I the process I was like "oooooh, we should go outside and shoot my airsoft gun."  My friend of course was like "okay".  Then we went outside and shot the airsoft gun, without ANY problems.  Then we come back inside and I sit down hard on the couch and drop the air soft gun at the same time and I heard this mechanical pull, a battery using juice, and two pistons pull air and exhale out, like a human machine. The gun was shot and it was facing the television.  I looked up and I see a black circle the size of a softball, but thats not the worst part, the worst part was that now, i've got six different colored lined going in every direction. It looks like checkers.  But thats not the problem, what I asked for christmas was money, to pay off the television.  Which my parents say yes to.  Alright, so here I am on christmas day sitting there, waiting, and i've got like 4-5 presents.  I'm like "mom! I said only one or two!, but thanks."  Here comes the list, I got magic, candy, these metal puzzle thingies, and the grand finale, I got an Iphone six.  Which was better then anything anyone else got.  I didn't know how to react cuz I was upset and I was happy.  I was hapset I was hapset.  I wanted the money for the television more than the phone but like, its an Iphone 6... so ya know.  Now I have an Iphone 6 and im like "sup bitches look at my phooone." I'm trying to save up for a car now and, well I can't because my dad is making me pay off a 2000$ television.  I've already put 1000 into it and its been broken for about three months now.  I short word it won't take too long for me to fully pay off my tv.  OH! I also got a drone for christmas, it charges for about an hour (not exaggerating) and you can fly it for seven to ten minutes.   I, have actually gotten, pretty got at flying it. I mean I can fly it for ten minutes and not crash.  Its a bit like flying a bird with half a mind of its own.  So over all I had a very very good christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment