Friday, January 9, 2015

glasses?

SO YEAH I GOT GLASSES.  YEAH..... when I got glasses.... I woke up one morning, did my routine accept this time I put on glasses.  SO I walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror i'm just like AHHHHHHHHH!! Holy shit!!! Im ugly! HOLY SHIT!!! I'M UGLY!!!    UH that just happened... 
Image courtesy of my camera
I never knew how ugly I was or even how much I couldn't see before i got glasses.  I didn't realize how much I Couldn't see.  Also I wanted to let everyone know,just for this post, and this post only I am going to ponder my thoughts.  Does anyone else know what a pawnee is? well its a haircut that the indians get, and you shave off your head accept for a little diamond on the back and you let that out to grow super long.  The point of this short story is that my uncle said he would pay me 1000$ to get one.  Also my dad is really tall, like freakishly tall, he is 6 foot seven and that it tall.  Im really bored and I had no idea what to make this post about.   OH I KNOW! Ok so im like super good at super mario bro flash, like scary good.  I can beat the entire game without losing a life and about 85% of the population can"t do that.  Im also really good at video games in general, like skyrim, halo, cod, halo, halo, cod..... halo, and cod.  And many more.  Im not really good at the real old fashioned game of super mario i'm only good at he flash version<a modern version> I love it, and hate it, it is a really distracting game and theres nothing I can do a bout it. There is no way on earth i'm telling anyone the link, if you want the link, well just figure it out for yourself.  sorry to be mean but its true if I say the link then I will never be able to la that game again, and all of my friends will be mad at me.  I cant wait to get a car, If I wait an extra year I can afford a camero, which is my favorite car in the world, but my dad was like nahhhh its ok, I think your gonna wanna drive right away not wait an extra year. Im like no I will, and I just think he wants me to go away.  Oh and also sometimes my dad is like, hey carson will you do me a favor, and im like sure (usually) but when I do say no he makes me.  DAD a favor is something you can say no to.... I dont know it just really frustrates me, in fact my family frustrates me, and you know what, theres nothing I can do about it but drive away in a camaro.  So let me know down below in the comments of this post i you liked the style of this blog, just utter chaos and nothing to it, no meaning just words on a paper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment