Sunday, May 10, 2015

i guess idk

I can already tell you that this isnt a strong post...Ok so look I really don't know what i'm supposed to be talking about so ill really just procrastinginating yesh, thats a word now.  I know... Mother day, which is today, which is also not so good.


Image courtesy of Epic Club 



Mother's Day is a modern celebration honoring one's own mother, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in the months of March or May. It complements similar celebrations honoring family members, such as Father's Day and Siblings Day.The celebration of Mother's Day began in the United States in the early 20th century; it is not related to the many celebrations of mothers and motherhood that have occurred throughout the world over thousands of years, such as Pitru Paksha in Ancient India, the Greek cult to Cybele, the Roman festival of Hilaria, or the Christian Mothering Sunday celebration (originally a celebration of the mother church, not motherhood). I thought I would just tell you cuz why not, however I am tired of talking already from that VERY LONG extended definition.  No, im not just tired i'm exhausted, I have just given up to the point where I dont even know anymore.  My mothersday has been very long because well, I first didn't sleep last night, I have insomnia, not fun.  Then came home at nine cuz why not, got dressed, watched a movie, ate some breakfast and wrote a blog post.  Then I went to brunch at this place called the jarmy club, so that was fun, First I had a very filled plate with fruit, cantaloupe, strawberries, meat, eggs, and potatoes, that was a lot of food, I ate that five times then had dessert for like thirty minutes.  I could not stop eating, it was ridiculous.  We were eating foods with my family friends, they are like family to us, and they gave me a ride home because why not vs my parents who im pretty sure hate me.  Then I have homework (what IM doing now) and my parents locked me in my room and so I could not go anywhere which is annoying, so here I am, sitting, watching captain america two: the winter soldier.  Winter is coming, GOT reference.  Im wondering if there is even anyone out there? reading what i'm writing, so lonly, other then you MR P. and just to let you know Mr.Parker if your reading this please don't grade me on this blog post, will ya do it on another one.  Well here we are again, back at the end of the pose, what oh what am I going to do, probably write another one.  If someone is reading this will you please just like say a word, just say HI, in the comments because I honestly what to know if I should keep writing or not. OK Bye I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment