Sunday, May 10, 2015

Well I guess my movie


My movie, my movie, my movie that's ummmmm not very specific I guess i'm trying to say is what is my favorite movie, well thats really hard to say so im going to come up with it on the spot, right now.  Ok, so probably avatar, with the giant blue people, why I always say with the giant blue people is because there is this other stupid ass movie called avatar the last airbender, and trust me I like the television show but this movie, it made a movie that got rated a point five by the IMBD look like an eleven, you get what im saying? But the other movie it starts On the lush alien world of Pandora live the Na'vi, beings who appear primitive but are highly evolved. Because the planet's environment is poisonous, human/Na'vi hybrids, called Avatars, must link to human minds to allow for free movement on Pandora. Jake Sully (Sam Worthington), a paralyzed former Marine, becomes mobile again through one such Avatar and falls in love with a Na'vi woman . As a bond with her grows, he is drawn into a battle for the survival of her world over the human race who want to take the world from them for a precious mineral. Or you can llok at it from the needy perspective When his brother is killed in a robbery, paraplegic Marine Jake Sully decides to take his place in a mission on the distant world of Pandora. There he learns of greedy corporate figurehead Parker Selfridge's intentions of driving off the native humanoid "Na'vi" in order to mine for the precious material scattered throughout their rich woodland. In exchange for the spinal surgery that will fix his legs, Jake gathers intel for the cooperating military unit spearheaded by gung-ho Colonel Quaritch, while simultaneously attempting to infiltrate the Na'vi people with the use of an "avatar" identity. While Jake begins to bond with the native tribe and quickly falls in love with the beautiful alien Neytiri, the restless Colonel moves forward with his ruthless extermination tactics, forcing the soldier to take a stand - and fight back in an epic battle for the fate of Pandora.  Here is a picture of the movie '
image courtesy of the combat jack show




This movie is absolutely spectacular.  However this is not my only favorite movie, I also like most of the marvel movies like the avenger ones. You know what I mean, like iron man, thor, captain america, hulk, and guardians of the galaxy.  My friends and I can totally like nerd out for hours about this stuff, its ridiculous, like is feels like we can speak a different language. You could be standing right away from us and we could be speaking english and you would too but we would be saying thing that you, as a person, wouldn't understand or get just because there is like so much vocabulary between all of those movies, infinity stones, thanatos, cap, go two sleep. ect. Its just, another language, trust me.   You wanna know what would be cool, if you commented and told me what your favorite movie is and we can just talk about it.  We can speak our own language that no one else can understand. We can nerd out and just talk about movies.



No comments:

Post a Comment