Saturday, October 18, 2014

ME + food = no food

image courtesy of  Wikipedia 
I LOVE food, i'm not joking here, I would never eat until I hit puberty and then one day I are an entire Maxwells pizza... by myself... Usually I have a bowl of cereal for breakfast then for lunch I eat like no ones business.  You know those café rio burritos? An average joe can eat 3/4 of one, I usually eat three, sometimes four... I believe what makes food good are defined by two categories.  firs being how the food tastes  and on a scale from 1 to ten what I rate it.  The second category being how filling it is, for example the café rio quesadillas are a seven because they are really filling and they are not super delicious but not terrible, so average which makes them a seven.  Its funny because usually my parents just assume i'm hungry and its mostly true.  They will sometimes say "Hey Carson are you hungry?'' and I say "nooooooo, because i'm NEVER HUNGRY" Implying that i'm always hungry because I am and its true that I always will be.

I have discovered one conclusive and that fact is the fact that your tastebuds change, meaning one day you wont like olives and maybe the next month you will not necessary only olives but you get the point.  I discovered this was the case one day when I was in malta.  I HATED stinky cheese and any olives, but one day when I was in Malta I ate some olives and stinky cheese and let me tell you what I thought they were along the lines of "holy shit" and "thats delicious".     Im also open to the fact that people should eat new food that they have never discovered before.  For example last night I ate what is called sweet bred and it is cattle intestines washed out and sautéed. For intestines, they weren't bad.  .  Some people would say that food is necessary but good food is a luxury.  They would also say that every generation has its own way to categorize food.  Anyway back to me and how much I eat.  I've heard people say its not normal and i've heard people say that theres a monster inside my stomach and thats why I eat so much. Then I usually reply with "ok" and keep eating.  Not just mainly focused on eating one type of food but more or less a wide variety of food.  Most of the time I dont even know what i'm eating I just eat it, like this one time I ate cow brains and I had no idea and my father was like "dude, you know your eating cow brains right? and I replied with "eh, its alright"    Also one of the things that bugs me most is picky eaters.  I mean who gives a SHIT if they don't have mac and cheese?! Really?! I mean come on! Try something else for once! Anyway, long story short I will eat any food as long as it tastes good and its edible.

No comments:

Post a Comment