Friday, October 17, 2014

Video game Review

In this blog I am doing a video game review, well, not really a review but more a a video game rating.  I will list five of my favorite first person shooters, rate each one, and then tell you why I rated it that number.  Should be fun right? WRONG!  Not fun, just.... boring.


 First game: Call of Duty: Ghosts.  This fist in the face game is immediately throwing you the "future" type of FPS, the first level starts you pout in space and you end up rescuing the world. Now thats about as far as the campaign goes but now for the multiplayer.  The multiplayer is different from most call of duty games, instead of all the weapons killing you the second you get hit, it is more like an actual gun fight.  "This game really pulls the strategist in you" says IGN.

Image courtesy of Wikipedia 

 Number 2!!!  My second favorite game is: da da da da *trumpet noises* titan fall,  now when most players say that this game consists of just "noobs" and "six year olds"  I beg to differ, this game was designed for next generation consoles and  experienced players.  The campaign is a whole new world of story, it throws you actual players who are playing on other consoles and their piloting
 GIANT ROBOTS!!!! G I A N T   R O B O T S!!!!!     Anyway.....   the multiplayer is basically the same as the campaign which makes the game suck.  However, why  this game is my number two is because of two reasons.  In the gaming world there are many types of games, but the main types of games are parkour games and first person shooters.  Why this game ranks so high on my list? Because parkour and first person shooters had a baby: titan-fall.  This games allows you to jump from wall to wall and blast peoples heads off while your piloting giant robots!

Image courtesy of wikipedia 

NEXT GAME!!! NUMBER 3!!!!!  Probably one of the most terrifying games of all time, Dead Space 2.  This game is most different from other because it does not have a multiplayer, it solely relies on campaign and so far, its kicking ass.  The most defining thing about dead space is that the enemies are random, meaning if you die the next time the enemies will pop out from different spots, physically scaring the shit out of you. Why do I say dead space 2? Because the first on is not really scary is more just action and the third on had a co-op system where you can play with a partner, but noooooo, in the second your in an abandoned s[pace ship after all the monsters killed your friends.  So yes, the game isolates you and then brutally kills you.


Image courtesy of Amazon 

Number 4!!!   Halo 3! Even said to be an old franchise or game it is one of my favorites, because of two things. The campaign makes sense and is interesting and because no multiplayer match is ever the same.  Sometimes when I play a game I just play it to be able to say I beat it, and the story is long... and dragging... and it sucks.  However in Halo 3  the story always stays interesting no matter how many times you play through it.
Image courtesy of wikipedia 

FINALL GAME!!!! Grand theft auto V!! I know I am going to get shit from all of you that this isn't a First Person Shooter and yes, I know its not.  But what the hell?  you can do whatever the f*** you want to do!!! U wanna fly a military jet and shoot naked old men? YOU CAN DO THAT! You wanna drive a lambo into a ferris wheel? YOU CAN DO THAT! You wanna sit at home and smoke weed? YOU     CAN    DO    THAT   !!!!!!!   This is one of my go to games whenever I am bored as hell and don't know what to do.


Image courtesy of wikipedia 
Anyway I hope you respond to my blog!!



No comments:

Post a Comment