Thursday, March 26, 2015

candy

Yeah its true, I really really like candy, you could say I relish it, or you could say I just have a sweet tooth, its all the same.  The reason I say this is because I absolutely horde the stuff. I have some with me right now, this very second.  My favorite is probably hard candy, you know? lolli pops, jolly ranchers, that sort of stuff, but I also really like chocolate, I like the milky ways, the mars bars, all of it.  I even like some of the stuff that most people don't even like, for example I had a lolli pop with a scorpion in it, that was cool
Image courtesy of hotlix 
I also really like sushi candy, for a couple reasons, it tastes good, its fun to make, and its just generally awesome!  Plus that bonus of not being bored anymore, which is always bliss.   Then for a person like me, when you combine music and candy and skiing, and music, don't forget the music,  its more than bliss, if god was an adjective then thats how it would be, it would be god, just imagine me walking through the streets, with a sucker in my mouth, headphones on, and I can't hear myself because my music is so loud, and saying "I FEEL GOD! Just imagine that for a moment.   Except with the sushi candy its sooo messy, its like syrupy and stuff.  However it certainly adds the 'juice' to your day, that was a bad pun.   .  OK, just to give you an idea of how much of a sweet tooth I have, I have a stash of candy and donuts and lemon powered cookies right now by my windowsill, it works because i'm not one of those kids who eats some candy and is then up for the next 6 hours.  No I can eat a donut and then 2 minutes later fall asleep.  Which is why I have a stache by my bed, so when I wake up in the night craving sugar, I can just reach over, grab a donut, eat it, drink some water, fall back asleep, (not necessarily in that order too!) I think I got my sweet tooth from my grandma because she loves chocolate, she also loves sweet things, like caramels, and soft candies, she doesn't like the hard candie, where as I, I like it all!  If I know you and you are reading this, get me a shit ton ( yea a shit ton thats a thing now) , of three musketeers, I LOVE THEM SO GOD DAMN MUCH!!!  I don't really know why though,  my dad, for christmas, got me over 140 three musketeers and my little black dog cozette, ate all 138 of them when I wasn't looking, sometimes we find little shiny wrappers in her poo.  Its ok though because she is practically indestructible, well her stomach at least.  Well I really hope you really enjoyed my post about really enjoying chocolate, I would enjoy it so if you did, I will also enjoy reading then responding to your response while enjoying some candy!  (thats me saying bye, and write a comment)!  



No comments:

Post a Comment