Thursday, March 26, 2015

Crazy adventure, With sand!

One thing first, I hate the sand, I absolutely hate it, it gets everywhere, absolutely everywhere, I hate it, I already said that....  I really like cars, I mean I don't anymore, but I did once love them!  The reason I don't like them anymore lies in a place called sand hollow, as you can tell, it has sand, hence sand hollow.  Which brings me to my next point, if I weigh my hate of sand and my love of cars, the hate of sand will always, always win.  So my family and I [mom sis and I, dad was at home (4hrs away) ]  we went tos sand hollow
Image courtesy of Utah Outdoors


As you can see, it is very very sandy, so not much fun for me, unless I am riding a dirtbike, which is always fun (mostly).  So we were driving along in my moms toyota sequoia  (yes I know, very manly), and we hear the engine go VVVVVVRRRRR VRRRR VR VR VVV vvvrr vv vr rrrrrr......  dead!
So of course my mom starts it up and of course it goes VVVVVVRRRRR VRRRR VR VR VVV vvvrr vv vr rrrrrr again she starts it a third time after twenty minutes, gets it to start with an amazing ROOAAARR, she guns it, our car, (being its so heavy) sinks to the ground (into the ground)  my mom absolutl flips out, its a camping ground we started asking around, asking everyone, everyone around, like 15 people because sand hollow is HUGE.  We then find this guy, now this guy had a bunch of kiddy plastic shovels, my mom tells me to get digging, and of course I do because I want to get the hell out of there.  so after about forty minutes of digging the wheels are halfway out, it has now been an hour since we got stuck, so the guy (being the nice gentleman that he is, in a sort of redneck way) hooks our car with his car and starts to tow us out of there, then his engine goes VVVVVVRRRRR VRRRR VR VR VVV vvvrr vv vr rrrrrr......  dead! we realized he shouldn't get it started again, but it was too late, he started it first try, jammed on the gas and what do ya know! he got stuck!  so then that guy got stuck and my mom called the towing company, this guy was an asshole, we were stuck out there, it took him FOURTY MINUETS when it should have taken him five, which is like, insane, and frustrating, it took him soo long and by then it was an hour and forty minutes and he just decides to turn around because we are too far away from the "safe spot" in the mean time, when we first got stuck my mom called my dad, he dove out there, and he undug the tires, let some air out, started up the car, slowly put on the gas, and we were out in ten minutes, when it took him three hours to get out there, which is frustrating. Hope you liked this blog post, ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment