Thursday, March 26, 2015

CAR? YES? No? maybe? no. okay...., im sorry... IT IS HOW IT WENT!!!

SO the idea of me getting a car went from a YES? to a sorta yes to a No? to a maybe then to a no, then to an okay, which is disappointing, in the end my face was the okay meme seen below


I realize there is no photo.. my stupid schools firewall it protecting it,  
SEE!!!!! ITS SO CORRUPT!!!

anyway I was just really disappointed

 that I couldn't get a car that is

ANYWAY  it started out something like this...
I was finally going to get my permit because I was finally old enough my parents said yeah I was psyched, then I turned 15 on my birthday and then the answer went quickly from a yes to a really vague answer, so I immediately started getting nervous.

Step two, as I am a teenager and when my parents start to reconsider I immediately run to the nearest safe house, and for me that was my room, after many moons I finally birthed from my den, and my question was simple (no there was no real den but I shut up for a few days---many moons--- about the whole deal) the question was a simple no, but of course with a question at the end of the no so it was a No?

My parents after several days of considering and reconsidering finally decided that it was worth a shot  AS LONG AS I KEPT MY GRADES UP!!!  remember that!! remember those words, they can be your friend of your enemies, in my case those word were a MOFO!!!!

Then as you can guess my gpa slowly and slowly dropped in like two of my classes,  My parents said that it looked like a no, my hopes and dreams were smashed, its ok though because I still had my finals, which would help, not do much or kill me....

image courtesy of quirky science  
This is what happened to my GPA after finals, so I stopped asking about a car just to avoid grade questions, It raised suspicion!!!  I mean of course it did, its my parents were talking about.  They are crazy!!! BAT CRAZY!!!!  its ok though, the whole car idea kinda crashed and burned, like my gpa, I kinda apologized and then just said that I will wait for summer, in my head that is! Im not really sure how this will blow over with my parents, you see, I think I NEED a 3.4+ for a car in the summer as of right now I have like a 3.0 which is upsetting, really upsetting.  Ill start a petition, if you guys can comment on this post, I will flip shit, not only that but if I get enough comments and page views and supporters I think that we can persuade my parents to get me a car, because we are awesome, and stuff.  Also I mean why wouldn't you help a fellow guy out? get a car eh?  and its not only my gpa I kind owe my parents like 1000$ and stuff, we will save that for another time.

COMMENT



No comments:

Post a Comment