Monday, March 16, 2015

Netflix, you suck

The reason that many netflix users are disappointed, is because theres NOT ENOUGH STUFF TO WATCH!!!!!   ITS   SO   FRUSTRATING!!!!!  UGH!  
Image courtesy of forbes


Netflix is a money consuming box, they say that they cannot provide each customer with movies, it is bull    SHIT!!!!     IN AUGUST ALONE NETFLIX MADE NINE POINT TEN MILLION GODDAMN DOLLARS, holy crap and they claim that they can't even spend five dollars to purchase avatar, the movie with the giant blue people, which is amazing, the movie that is.  but come on Netflix?! really it is so frustrating, you would think that Netflix would be able to freaking realize that they suck,  They say that they are a viewing channel, a CHANNEL not a library, same goddamn thing!   Saying that they are a channel provides a "safe zone" for them, no one can complain, no one can do anything, Netflix is just like "oh you cant find your show? get your shit together, upset and want to cancel your subscription? get your shit together, want this? want that? want equal rights?  GET YO SHIT TOGETHER!!!!!!  as of now I am watching american horror story, but what happens when I finish, huh? what then, theres like 10 seasons out and Netflix only has three, what then, what do I do when I finish the series, huh? oh I see do I wait until I finish? no, no I don’t Netflix expects you to obey and then just start a new series which I can not do, that doesn't work for me, like I also cant start reading two books at the same time or I get confused af, I just cant do that, for those of you who are wondering what af means its “AS FU*K”  GET YO SHIT TOGETHER listen to Netflix!!!   I mean I guess you could start a new series let me try and list everything that I have watched.  First it was Supernatural, then supernatural seasons through 7 then I got bored of that after like 3 years, OH I KNOw!!! i started watching this series called the 100 it is the best thing that ever came, its about 300000000000 years into the future, and there is space liven and stuffs, anyway the earth is radioactive cuz of all the nukes and stuff, now the prisoners and kids have to strive on the earth, however it is hard because they are prisoners and stuff, but its also cool to see how they live, and its also interesting to see who else inhabits the ground, they call them grounders, this is where they live, earth, they live, and have lived here ever since, all the time, the story is interesting because you get to see these new criminals, strive, and make new life, and make laws, and struggle at being a community, some people are badasses some people are cowards.   However I hope you all enjoyed my blogpost about my Netflix experience, and I hope that you respond, to what I have to say. AUDIOS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment